Yesterday, my waipo decided to leave behind many children and grandchildren to a better place without suffering.
It was a really emotional day for all of us.
My family were the first to reach the hosp after answering a call that she was in emergency. We had a glimpse of hope that we may be able to see her breathe for the last time.
Being an emotional creature, I had to put it aside and tell myself I have to step up as the elder daughter and stand by my mum. She ran as fast as she could, but to see her mum lay motionless on the hospital bed.
All that we saw in the TV box kinda happened yesterday.
I thought I've accepted the fact that the waipo who loves me, gives us money to buy snacks, and always wanting us to visit her at her home, is now gone.
I realised I haven't, I can't imagine myself going to the room and see her not there anymore.
I was too late to share about God with her, but God has heard all our prayers.
Many thanks to my beloved friends who love and want to be by my side this tough season. I will be strong and rise up as the eldest girl. I will take care of myself, eat healthily, have as much rest I can and not fall ill.
The wake started yesterday and cremation will be at 1pm.
Do say a little prayer for the whole family to take it easy and accept the fact that she has gone to a place without physical pain anymore.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
It was a really emotional day for all of us.
My family were the first to reach the hosp after answering a call that she was in emergency. We had a glimpse of hope that we may be able to see her breathe for the last time.
Being an emotional creature, I had to put it aside and tell myself I have to step up as the elder daughter and stand by my mum. She ran as fast as she could, but to see her mum lay motionless on the hospital bed.
All that we saw in the TV box kinda happened yesterday.
I thought I've accepted the fact that the waipo who loves me, gives us money to buy snacks, and always wanting us to visit her at her home, is now gone.
I realised I haven't, I can't imagine myself going to the room and see her not there anymore.
I was too late to share about God with her, but God has heard all our prayers.
Many thanks to my beloved friends who love and want to be by my side this tough season. I will be strong and rise up as the eldest girl. I will take care of myself, eat healthily, have as much rest I can and not fall ill.
The wake started yesterday and cremation will be at 1pm.
Do say a little prayer for the whole family to take it easy and accept the fact that she has gone to a place without physical pain anymore.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
