profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Fight the fear!

This poodle usually hides herself behind the sofa when visitors come for viewing and I had no fear the past few times when I went up as she would not be in sight unless the owner is carrying her.

To the owner and my surprise just now, she did not hide herself when I went up!! Instead she wagged her tail and ran towards me! Was jumping on me and I had to be so calm. Haha.

Oh well, she licked me all over my feet and just wanted a little pat on me but I'm not that daring to touch yet.

I'm amazed that I no longer have the super kua zhang de fear of puppies.

I know I can overcome only after I experience it. :)
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld