profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Cheap Airfare!
From now till 18th Jan 8am, Tigers is "giving away" tickets to countries like KL, Penang, Phuket and etc.

I'm more keen for KL because I have an apartment to stay in and if I'm lucky, my bro in law can bring me ard for nice food. :D

So the price for KL is... $3.30 TO AND FRO!!!

It's like our starting fare for CAB?!!??!

SO CHEAP that I dont want to resist booking it immediately!

I'm on for this! Just deciding on the date now.

As I mentioned, xx and xx jio-ed me for BKK in Jul, so I'm just confirming the date we're going so it wont clash with my KL - although its so cheap that I can no show for the flight. LOL.

Gosh, what happened to 2 trips in 2010? It's becoming 4 now! ARGGHHHH

Labels: