I'm typing this in a cab heading to town for New York, I Love You after cgm.
As we worshipped, God began to speak into my life and showed me how I should go about handling some situations.
Thank God for a very anointed CGL who listens and give awesome advices, sometimes it may be a word or a sentence, but there's always something she can give out of her life.
I know this year is gonna be good, no matter what may come, I know and I know my Pillar of strength is with me.
Really excited for what God has planned for my life. He allows bad or unhappy things to happen so we can grow and trust Him even more.
Hold on guys. When the going gets tough, bite the bullet, grip tight and believe in the promises of God. The light is at the end of the tunnel.
God bless. TGIF. :)
Loves. <3
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
As we worshipped, God began to speak into my life and showed me how I should go about handling some situations.
Thank God for a very anointed CGL who listens and give awesome advices, sometimes it may be a word or a sentence, but there's always something she can give out of her life.
I know this year is gonna be good, no matter what may come, I know and I know my Pillar of strength is with me.
Really excited for what God has planned for my life. He allows bad or unhappy things to happen so we can grow and trust Him even more.
Hold on guys. When the going gets tough, bite the bullet, grip tight and believe in the promises of God. The light is at the end of the tunnel.
God bless. TGIF. :)
Loves. <3
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
